Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday's Child


We will just have to see what comes up - like tossing a coin!


Quotable and the Not So Quotable Quotes


"For the first half of your life, people tell you what you should do; for the second half, they tell you what you should have done." ~ Andrew Carnegie

"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved." ~ William Jennings Bryan


Humor, if You Can Call it Humor


Courtroom on Record - Actual records of court proceedings


Attorney: How old is your son?

Witness: I can never remember if he is 35 or 38.

Attorney: How many of those years did your son live with you?

Witness: 45 years.


What did the ostrich say to the penguin at the South Pole?
"Whatever you do don't stick your head in this white stuff... It'll freeze your ears off! Oh, I see I'm too late."
(I know, I said I wouldn't post any of my own. Sometimes a person gets desperate.)



No comments:

Post a Comment