Friday, October 2, 2009

T.G.I.F. Day, Yay and Hooray!



Finally Friday and I can hardly wait to post the Friday Quiz! It has been a perfect day with sun, temperature, breeze and all just right to enjoy. The pumpkins for the AWANA Pumpkin Patch arrived at church yesterday in the cool of the evening, and there was plenty of help unloading an entire truckload. If the weather stays like it has been today, they will keep until Halloween.



Quotable and the Not So Quotable Quotes

"Forgiveness is like the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it." ~Mark Twain

This is quite possibly Samuel Clements' greatest work, certainly a legacy in itself.
"An author, philosopher, or statesman can have no greater tribute than to be quoted while he is still lives, and no greater legacy than to be quoted after his death." Therefore I quote myself.


The Week's Best Link(s)


The problem I am having in getting links to work is that I am such a slow learner. It is the html code that is the hangup and I am not that bright when it comes to writing code. I have one I would love to post. If you haven't seen it, "when the wife don't listen" is an absolute must. Copy and paste will work if you are a friend on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/ronald.allan.richardson?ref=profile#/posted.php?id=1746422807&share_id=172012840539&comments=1#s172012840539



The Friday Quiz


Deciding how long to make the quiz is one thing I have not set in stone. I want to keep it short, but not too short. Your comments would be appreciated. This week is is entitled, "native North American species". Can you identify them? This week I will try to make each one its own posting, or at least a separate one following this.

No comments:

Post a Comment