Friday, October 9, 2009

T.G.I.F.


Why is it whether I start on this early (like this afternoon) or late like most other days, that is the time my eyelids droop, my shoulders slump, and my head begins to bob?

I know I love to write and this is better than the nonsense I write for a good portion of the day, but there is something about having to do something. I guess that is why it gets put off until last on most nights. Anyway, Friday is a fun day and I look forward to this post more than any other day. Today I have decided to do this in installments, so if this does not close with a "good night" of some sort, it is not finished yet.


Quotable and the Not-so-quotable Quotes

"A quotation is a set of words people repeat to express a thought someone else came up with first, often with a wish that they had said them first." ~RAR

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

"Before God we are all equally wise - and equally foolish." ~Albert Einstein


The Friday Puzzle


Progressing from left to right, select 32 letters to remain in the same order and form a complete seven word sentence. Use the list only once. CLUE will appear Sunday night.

HOW TO HIT AT IT IS YET OUR UFO COMA NONE AND DO NOT KEEP UNTO FOR ON TRUE CLUE LED TOO MANY TO GET FACTS OF EMU EMBRALS NEEDS

Answer will appear next Friday. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment